Customers Also Bought
Hormel Thick & Easy Instant Food Thickener makes food and beverages safer for swallowing. They are designed to assist patients with dysphagia and swallowing disorders. Manufactured by Hormel Health Labs, Thick & Easy Thickeners are versatile, allowing all types of hot and cold foods, liquids and supplement drinks to be thickened without affecting the taste. Food and drinks achieve proper consistency for safe swallowing within one minute of mixing. Dysphagia patients can enjoy tasty and nourishing foods while maintaining a properly hydrated and healthy nutritional status. Below is a summary of each Hormel Health Labs Thick & Easy Instant Food and Beverage Thickener product.
Thick & Easy Starch Thickeners provide an optimal blend of thickeners to create a clear, lump free dispersion of food or drink. This Instant Thickener has a limited calorie and carbohydrate content to make it suitable and adaptable to a variety of diets. It's a formulation is specifically designed to thicken supplement drinks.
Product Features & Benefits
- Blends with food or beverage quickly and smoothly.
- Stops thickening after one minute.
- Retains consistency for shelf life of food or liquid.
- Provides appetizing plate presentation with little effort.
- Provides safer swallowing.
- Achieves pureed food consistency.
- Does not bind food.
- Fully digestible.
- Allows for normal hydration.
- Releases 98% of available fluid after consumption.
- Product Numbers: 07941, 20223, 21929, 17938, 66132, 72451, 72453.
- Size Options: 4 Gram, 4.5 Gram, 6.5 Gram, 4.12 Ounce, 8 Ounce, 30 Ounce, 2.5 Pound.
- Consistency Options: Honey.
- Calories Per Serving (serving size 1 TBSP): 15.
- Lactose free.
- Gluten free.
- Kosher: Circle U.
- Shelf Life: 2 to 5 years unopened.
- Manufacturer: Hormel Health Labs.
- Brand: Thick & Easy.
- HCPCS Code: B9998.
Additional Product Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hormel Health Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history