Customers Also Bought
The Thermotex Professional Far Infrared Heating Pad is designed for pre-treatment of the patient by warming muscles in physical therapy, acupuncturist, or chiropractic office settings. Hot therapy warms the joints and muscles to stretch better during therapy, but most importantly it increases blood flow to rid the area of inflammation and toxins. These benefits effectively treat muscle and joint pain, stiffness, strains, arthritis, spasms, and more.
Thermotex family of products use infrared technology, also called radiant heat, to safely warm the muscles. Infrared technology transfers electromagnetic radiation that heats up slowly as the wavelengths are released into the air. Since this TTS Professional pad is larger than a typical heating pad, it penetrates up to 2.36 inches into the neck, shoulders, back, hip area.
The Professional Thermotex System comes with six patented far infrared inserts that measure 18 x 19 inches. It takes 10 minutes to warm up before use. Once the patient begins treatment, it only takes 20 minutes to penetrate the muscles but should be used 30 to 45 minutes per session to get maximum benefits. For personal use at home, Thermotex manufactures an all-purpose Platinum Far Infrared Heating Pad.
Features and Benefits
- Safely Warms Muscles
- Covers Large Area to Cover Neck, Shoulders, Back, and Hips
- Relaxing Pre-Treatment
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Removes Inflammation and Harmful Toxins
- One-Year Warranty
- Manufacturer: Thermotex
- Product Number: TTS PROFESSIONAL
- Quantity: Each
- Application: Professional Heat Therapy
- Weight: 5 Pounds
- Number of Heat Inserts: Six
- Insert Measurements: 18 x 36 Inches
- Voltage: 120 Volts/12 Watts
- Warranty: One-Year Warranty (Parts and Labor)
- Do not use on patients who are pregnant or have hemophilia and severe adrenal suppression.
Manuals and Documents
Product cannot be shipped outside of the U.S.
- Additional Information