Customers Also Bought
Thermotex Elbow Far Infrared Heating Pad treats pain and inflammation from the elbow all the way down to the hand. If you suffer from tennis elbow or have a sports injury, it's time to get the most out of heat therapy by applying far infrared (FIR) heat. The Thermotex Elbow is complete with (2) 3 x 8-inch patented heat inserts that absorb the infrared wavelengths to warm up the treated area without warming the air in between. Far infrared heat is safe and FDA approved. Its effects are also far-reaching in that it penetrates 10 times the amount as a standard heating pad. In just 20 minutes of therapy, the elbow will receive heat therapy that's 2.36 inches deep within the treated area. This heat provides comfort and pain relief, but most importantly, it improves blood flow; the bloodstream is responsible for moving fluid and removing toxins to reduce inflammation.
If you are interested in other infrared products, you may want to check out the Infrared Heat Lamp, which offers a handheld lamp to hold above the treated area.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Hook and Loop Application
- Heat Relieves Pain and Improves Circulation
- Reduces Inflammation in the Elbow
- Safe to Use Daily for Regular Heat Therapy
- Improved Blood Flow Removes Toxins Faster
- Manufacturer: Thermotex
- Product Number: TTS ELBOW
- Application: Elbow, Hand and Wrist Heat Therapy
- Fastener Type: Hook and Loop
- Voltage: 120 Volts/214 Watts
- Heat Insert: (2) - 3 x 8 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds
- Color: Black
- Warranty: One-Year
Manuals and Documents
Product cannot be shipped outside of the U.S.
- Additional Information