The Swede-O Thermal Vent Open Wrap Hinged Knee Brace is designed to support and protect everyday wear and tear on weakened knees. It has a single pivot hinge that provides stability and support throughout post-operative rehabilitation. It has an open wrap design that allows it to be easily adjusted.
The Swede-O Thermal Hinged Knee Support features a micro ventilated membrane that provides free-air flow, which makes it highly ventilated and comfortable. It has a soft thermal lining that contains natural body heat for effective pain relief therapy. The gentle compression and natural warmth reduce swelling and pain to promote faster healing. This knee brace is anatomically designed to contour the natural shape of the knee for maximum comfort and support.
This thermal support can be worn almost anywhere and anytime, so it is always providing you with maximum comfort and support while helping you heal quickly. This brace works throughout the day to reduce inflammation and swelling.
It has 2 removable polycentric metal hinges, an open wrap design with 2 adjustable straps, and binding tape sewn around the edges for durability and comfort.
Product Features and Benefits
- Retains Natural Body Heat
- Reduces Swelling and Pain
- Anatomically Designed
- Single Pivot Hinged
- Ideal for Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Contours to the Natural Shape of the Knee
- Ventilated and Comfortable
- Binding Tape Sewn Around the Edges
- Manufacturer: Core Products
- Brand: Thermoskin
- Produt Numbers: BRE-6454-GR-1XL, BRE-6454-GR-2XL, BRE-6454-GR-3XL, BRE-6454-GR-LRG, BRE-6454-GR-MED, BRE-6454-GR-SML
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- Application: Knee Support
- Type: Hinged, Single Pivot
- Circumference: 12 to 13-3/4 Inch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Swede-O Incorporated
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!