Customers Also Bought
TheraTouch DX2 introduces several new advancements in safety, convenience, and efficiency compared to other shortwave diathermy devices.
SCIENTIFIC DOSAGE CONTROL
Scientific Dosage Control (SDC) allows for two additional dosimetry settings within Dose III to provide more options for therapeutic heating within patient comfort tolerances.
- DOSE I - Subthermal
- DOSE II - Mild Heat
- DOSE III - Low Heat
- DOSE III SDC M - Moderate Heat
- DOSE III SDC H - High Heat
- DOSE IV - Vigorous Heat
High Efficiency Auto-Tuning (H.E.A.T.)
Resonant auto-tuning technology continually measures and adjusts to changes in the patient's impedance to provide maximum energy transmission, resulting in faster heating and shorter treatment times.
The Microcirculation Indication is an exclusive parameter found in the DX2's Quick Link library to enhance tissue healing, based on studies of subthermal pulsed shortwave diathermy.*
- Anatomical Treatment Guide for easy monode placement
- Save up to 99 user-defined favorites
- 9 evidence-based Quick Links by Indication
- Qualitative Thermal Dosimetry with six settings included
- Easy to use, touch-screen interface
- USB port for easy software upgrades
- Dual treatment indicators on unit and inductive drum
- 3 year warranty
- Additional Information