Other Thera product(s)
Thera Antifungal Body Powders, manufactured by McKesson, are designed to relieve the symptoms associated with fungal infections, ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. This Antifungal Powder relieves: itching, scaling, redness, burning, cracking, soreness, and chafing. Unlike other Anti Fungal Powders, the Thera Body Powder is fortified with a blend of vitamins to help sooth and promote healthy skin. This Antifungal Treatment has a pleasant lavender scent.
Thera Antifungal Body Powder comes in a convenient shaker bottle that allows you to apply the powder easily. This is especially important in the case of athlete's foot, because the spaces between the toes require a thorough treatment. To use for athlete's foot or ringworm, apply daily for four weeks. If using this product for athlete's foot, change socks once daily. To use for jock itch, apply daily for two weeks.
Thera Antifungal Body Powder Features and Benefits
- For the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Treats 7 symptoms of fungal infections.
- Treats three types of fungal infections.
- Pleasant lavender scent.
- Contains vitamins to promote skin health.
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch.
Thera Antifungal Body Powder Specifications
- Thera Antifungal Body Powder Product Number: 116-BPA3OZ.
- Size: 3 Ounce,
- Container: Shaker Bottle.
- Application: Antifungal Body Powder.
- Active Ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate 2.0%.
- Form: Powder.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: McKesson.
- Brand: Thera.
- UNSPSC Code: 51101834.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Sub Brand Thera
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow is this product?Question by: Mirza on Sep 28, 2015 1:31:08 PMWhile we typically recommend reading reviews left by customers, it's best to find some separate reviews from the manufacturer's site for some feedback. The manufacturer can also be contacted for any questions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 15, 2016 2:56:00 PM