Customers Also Bought
Terumo SURFLO Winged Infusion Sets deliver fluids and medication directly into the vein. This Winged Infusion Needle is offered with Regular, Thin and Ultra Thin Wall with precisely honed needle in 1/2 or 3/4 inch. In addition, it's available in a variety of gauges, including 21, 23, 25 and 27 gauge needles. A sharp honed needle creates ease in penetration and precise placement into the vein. Its SURFLO "butterfly" design for I.V. venipuncture stands out from other brands as the wings guide the needle into position and then its soft, flexible wing construction comfortably relaxes against the patient's body. This stabilizes the needle and also maintains the needle's position for ongoing patient comfort while reducing the risk of occlusion or vein damage.
The Terumo Winged Infusion Set is available with 8 (EL) or 12-inch (BLK) length tubing. Connection for transmission of fluids and medication is via a female luer connector. For patient safety, SURFLO is DEHP-Free and latex free.
You may also consider needle stabilizing units such as the Statlock IV Ultra Stabilization Device as an alternative safe needle housing unit.
Features and Benefits
- Sharp Honed Needle Creates Precise Placement
- Available in Variety of Gauges
- Soft and Flexible Wings Maintains Needle Placement
- Reduces Risk of Vein Damage and Re-Sticks
- Ongoing Needleless Access
- Latex-Free and DEHP-Free
- Manufacturer: Terumo Medical
- Brand: SURFLO
- Product Numbers: SV*27EL (8 Inch); V-21BLK, SV-23BLK, SV-25BLK (12 Inch)
- Tubing Length Options: 8, 12 Inch
- Needle Gauge Options: 21, 23, 25 and 27
- Needle Length Options: 1/2, 3/4 Inch
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel
- Hub Type: Winged
- Hub Material: Plastic
- Connecting Type: Female Luer
- Application: Infusion Set
- Latex-Free: Yes
- DEHP-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history