Customers Also Bought
Tena Youth Briefs, manufactured by SCA, are excellent for young children with incontinence. With adjustable hook fasteners, these brief-style underwear accommodate a wide range of youth sizes from 17 inch to 29 inch waist sizes.
Curved leg elastics fit snug and provide excellent leakage protection. The moisture proof lining protects clothing against spotting or accidents.
As with all Tena products, these youth briefs feature super absorbent microbeads that lock in moisture and odor away from the skin. Youth Briefs comfortable fit also allow for discreet wear.
Tena Youth Briefs also feature a wetness indicator so you know when briefs need to be changed.
SCA Tena Youth Brief Features and Benefits
- Instadri Skin-Caring System Keeps Skin Dry and Prevents Chafing
- Adjustable Hook Fasteners Allow Quick and Easy Fastening and Refastening
- Dry-Fast Dual Core Technology Locks Moisture Deep Away from the Skin
- Fits Snugly and Contours to the Body
- Curved Leg Elastics Seal in Moisture
- Moisture-Proof Lining Protects against Leakage
- Wetness Indicator Lets the Youth or Caregiver Know when Briefs Need Changing
SCA Tena Youth Brief Specification
- Product Number: 61166
- Absorbency: Moderate to Heavy
- Application: Incontinence
- Manufacturer: SCA
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsMy granddaughter is autistic wear size 7 which is getting too small. Do the doctor can prescribe diapers for special needs? Wich insurance cover we are in the process of adopting her we got tricare primeQuestion by: Anabelle J. Jorgenson on Jun 21, 2019 5:51:00 PMWe unfortunately do not work with insurance companies. Please speak with your insurance company to see if reimbursement is a possibility. We do not require a prescription for diapers, so no doctor's note is needed unless requested by your insurance company.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jun 24, 2019 1:15:00 PM
Based on your history