Other TENA product(s)
Customers Also Bought
TENA Flex Belted Briefs by SCA Incontinence Care are Disposable Briefs for Heavy Protection. The TENA Flex Belted Briefs are easier and quicker to change than traditional Incontinence Briefs. A favorite among caregivers, TENA Flex Belted Briefs are easy to change for bedridden Incontinence Care Patients or for patients who require assistance.
TENA Flex Belted Briefs are also designed for incontinence patients with sensitive skin. Because of the unique, innovative design, TENA Flex Belted Briefs can be easily applied without having to completely remove outer garments such as slacks or pantyhose. Double waist elastics on TENA Flex Belted Briefs provide for a better, more discreet fit. Standing leg gathers on the Belted Briefs ensure a comfortable body close fit.
TENA Flex Belted Briefs are designed to minimize the need for lifting and reduce the risk of back strain on caregivers, making changing less intrusive for the incontinence patient. Incontinence Care patients also appreciate the thin, discreet design with soft-cloth like feel. Fastening of the TENA FLEX Belted Briefs is through an easy hook and loop fastening system.
TENA Flex Belted Briefs Features & Benefits
- Provides Outstanding Dryness Protection
- 100% breathable Air-Dry Layer™ Backsheet that Allows Air to Circulate, Preventing Dampness on the Skin
- Comfortable Incontinence Briefs
- Briefs Shape to the Body, Leaving the Hips and Thighs Uncovered to Prevent Chafing and Sweating
- Soft, Airy, Cloth-Like, Non-Irritating Material
- Easy Hook and Loop Belt Fastening System
- Odor Control for Increased Discreetness
- Absorbent Core is Thin for Better Fit, Comfort and Discretion
- Absorbent Core is Wide in the Back for Increased Coverage
- Stretch Belt is Extra Wide and Comfortable
TENA Flex Belted Briefs Specifications
- TENA Flex Belted Briefs Product ID Numbers: 67804, 67805, 67806, 67807
- Size Options: Small (24 Inch Waist) to xLarge (61 Inch Waist)
- Application: Adult Incontinence Briefs
- Fastener Type: Hook and Loop
- Leg Style: Standing Leg Gather
- Manufacturer: SCA Incontinence Care (SCA Personal Care)
- HCPCS code: A4520
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SCA Sub Brand TENA Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history