Other TENA product(s)
Customers Also Bought
TENA Intimates Moderate Thin Pads Long, by SCA Personal Care, are long area pads to protect against leakage due to incontinence. This is an excellent product for those with incontinence needs to protect against wetness while maintaining an active, uninterrupted day.
TENA® is a line of products well known in the health field for their quality of incontinence products and protective pads. The Serenity® Thin Pads are constructed of soft material that are thin, yet highly absorbent -- enough for all-day protection.
TENA Intimates Moderate Thin Pads are designed with women specifically in mind. The long pad attaches easily to the underwear with light adhesive. These absorbent pads are classified for heavy protection but are completely discreet.
Although they are made long, the thin design form-fits the body shape, leaving no evidence under clothes. These heavy pads are great for going to work, conducting a meeting, having fun with friends, just about any social activity is safe with this product giving you mental relief from worrying about leakage so you can occupy your mind on the more important things in life.
Features and Benefits
- Thin and Light but Absorbs Wetness like Heavier, Thicker Brands
- Long Shape that Conforms Easily to a Woman's Body
- Made for All-Day Protection
- Rated for Heavy Bladder Leakage
- pH Balanced to Control Odors Associated with Incontinence
- Pads Stay Well Hidden Under the Clothes Yet Have a Large Wetness Catch Area
- Manufacturer Number: 52070
- Length: 13 Inch
- Absorbency: Moderate to Heavy
- Equipped with Adhesive Strip to Secure Pad
- Manufacturer: SCA Personal Care
- Brand: TENA Intimates
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SCA Brand TENA Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate Gender Women's
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history