Teleflex Bubble Humidifier is a disposable oxygen humidifier bottle with either a 4 PSI or 6 PSI pressure relief valve. They both are unfilled bottles of 500ml, offering a unique portable diffuser. They are designed to offer comfortable therapeutic humidity with minimal noise on-the-go. These oxygen humidifiers include defined maximum and minimum water level lines as well as a recessed nipple that reduces the possibility of breaking off the outlet connection. These Teleflex Unfilled Humidifier bottles are used with Invacare Oxygen Concentrators or other concentrators to prevent dryness of the upper airway. Both humidifiers for oxygen concentrators meet the criteria for gas humidification.
Product Features and Benefits
- Offers therapeutic humidified oxygen..
- Disposable unfilled bottle humidifier.
- Emits minimal noise.
- Humidifier bottle for oxygen concentrator.
- Marked maximum and minimum water level lines.
- Allows use of longer lengths of oxygen tubing without triggering alarm.
- Audible 4 or 6 PSI pressure-relief valve.
- Meets criteria for gas humidification.
- For use with oxygen concentrators.
- Recessed nipple reduces possibility of breaking off outlet connection.
- Product Numbers: 3230, 3260
- Volume: 500ml
- Pressure Relief Valve: 3230 - 4 PSI, 3260 - 6 PSI
- Color: Transparent Bottle with Green Lid
- Material: Plastic
- Latex-Free: No
- User: Universal
- Manufacturer: Teleflex
- HCPCS Code: E0560
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow often is the humidifier bottle suppose to be changed?Question by: Cliff Dixon on Jul 24, 2015 6:17:00 PM2 months
Answer by: dennis lasat on Aug 8, 2015 3:26:21 AM