Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Absorbent 90800 Clear Acrylic Dressings are absorbent adhesive bandages from 3M. These transparent dressings allow observation of the wound site without removing the dressing. The transparency of this bandage reduces the frequency for dressing changes, resulting in less trauma to the wound site and provides less pain to the patient. A comfortable acrylic pad between two layers of transparent adhesive film absorbs exudate from the wound to maintain a healthy wound site. Tegaderm 90800 Absorbent Dressing is internally perforated to allow the transmission of exudate from the wound into the absorbent acrylic pad.
Manufactured by 3M, the Tegaderm 90800 Dressing offers many advantages over traditional bandages. The full range of these bandages may be viewed at Tegaderm Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressings. Vitality Medical carries many other absorbent dressings, including SofSorb, XtraSorb HCS, Viasorb and Eclypse.
Features and Benefits
- Clear acrylic dressing.
- No dressing breakdown in wound.
- Transparent bandage allows wound observation.
- Novel acrylic polymer pad technology.
- Offers gentle removal.
- Eliminates unnecessary dressing changes.
- Internal perforations allow absorption of exudate
- Non-perforated film backing is moisture vapor permeable yet impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Dressing maintains a moist wound environment.
- Offers protective environment for wound healing.
- Ideal for pressure ulcers, skin tears, abrasions, donor sites, superficial burns and clean closed approximated surgical wounds and laparoscopic incisions.
- Product Number: 90800.
- Dimensions: 3 x 3.75 Inch.
- Shape: Oval.
- Material: Acrylic.
- Application: Acrylic Dressing.
- Type: Adhesive.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- HCPCS Codes: A6203.
- Additional Information