Customers Also Bought
Tahoe Women's Athletic Shoes by Orthofeet offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points to maximize comfort and help alleviate heel, foot, knee, hip and lower back pain. Featuring an innovative Tie-less lace system, which integrates laces with hook & loop straps, these stylish athletic shoes easily fasten and unfasten on both sides of the shoe without the need for tying laces.The anatomical Orthodic Insole and Ergonomic Sole offer superior arch support and a cushioning heel pad, which conforms to your foot as you walk and offers Superior Shock Absorption. Biomechancially engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability, and help facilitate foot motion, the Ortho-Cushion™ System incorporates a non-binding upper, extra depth, and a wide toe box to eliminates pressure on Bunions and hammer toes. It also features a foam-padded, seam-free interior lining that eliminates pressure points and protection for sensitive feet and for those who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy, and rheumatoid arthritis. If your shoe size falls between sizes, we suggest getting the larger size of the two; for example, if with some brands size 8 fits you well, and in other brands size 8.5 fits well, we suggest ordering size 8.5, as these shoes fit a little short.
Product Features & Benefits
- Maximum comfort and bunion relief
- Premium orthotic insole and Ergonomic Sole
- Tie-less lace system
- Superior shock absorption.
- Manufacturer: Orthofeet
- Brand: Orthofeet
- Sizes: 5 - 12 in medium width, narrow, wide, extra wide, and extra extra wide
- Material: Synthetic, gel, and anti-microbial fabric and foam
- Color: White/blue, white/pink, and black
- Application: Alleviates foot Pain, Knee Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and enhances comfort for Sensitive Feet
- Product Number: White/blue 910, white/pink 916, and black 911
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Orthofeet Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!