Customers Also Bought
Surgilast Tubular Elastic Dressing Retainer is a Tubular Elastic Stretch Net designed to serve as a secondary dressing or dressing retainer. Surgilast Elastic Dressing applies gentle pressure to keep primary dressings in place. Surgilast Dressing may also be used to keep medical tubing and medical devices in position. Manufactured by Derma Sciences, Surgilast Tubular Elastic Stretch Net is made of elastic material that is flexible and adaptable to your specific needs. No adhesive tape is needed; instead, Surgilast serves as a dressing or medical device retainer.
Features & Benefits
- Tubular Elastic Stretch Net.
- Serves as a secondary dressing to keep primary dressings in place.
- Serves as a securing device to keep medical tubing and other medical devices in place.
- Easy to customize to meet individual needs.
- Securing burn dressings.
- Securing post-op dressings.
- Retaining hot or cold packs.
- Securing IV tubes.
- Retaining incontinence pads.
- Securing Decubitus ulcer dressings.
- Product Number: GL701 (Size 1), GL702 (Size 2), GL703 (Size 3), GL704 (Size 4), GL705 (Size 5), GL706 (Size 6), GL707 (Size 7), GL708 (Size 8), GL709 (Size 8), GL710 (Size 9), GL711 (Size 10), GL715, GL720 (Size 3), GL722 (Size 5), GL724 (Size 7), GL726 (Size 10).
- Width Options: 6-7/8 Inch, 8 Inch, 10-1/8 Inch, 12-1/4 Inch, 15 Inch, 19-3/4 Inch, 25-1/2 Inch, 29 Inch, 32-1/2 Inch, 36 Inch or 38 Inch.
- Length: 10 Yards or 25 Yards.
- Application: Dressing Retainer, Medical Device Positioning.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: Surgilast.
- HCPCS Code: A6457.
- Additional Information