Customers Also Bought
The Medline Sureprep Potective Wipe is an individually wrapped protective wipe to offer hospital-staff, caretakers, and nurses with a wipe that clears off any leftover adhesive, grime, dead skin cells, and dirt around areas that are needing to be cleaned for reducing bacteria and offering a better adhesive solution to stoma bags and ostomy pouches.
The Medline MSC1500 Case of 1000 Skin Protectant Wipes offers a large quantity for total readiness and kit prepping. The wipes are all individually packaged in their own foil wrapped packaging to keep the wipe moist until it is opened and used. The wipes can be used anywhere on the body to help maintain a clean area. While there are many options when it comes to cleaning and prepping the skin, many facilities choose to go with a more individualized option such as the Medline MSC1500Z Box of 50 Non-Sterile Individual Wipes.
The wipes create a barrier of protection once used, they offer a clean surface that can create a better connection area on the skin to properly attach to. This formula will not irritate the skin prep area and will not leave behind rashes due to harsh chemicals used.
Product Features and Benefits
- Individually Sealed Wipes
- For All Over Body Use
- Creates a Barrier of Protection
- Helps Clean Off Skin for a Better Adhesive Connection
- Non-Irritation Formula
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product SKU: MSC1500, MSC1500Z
- Applications and Size: Topical
- Area of Application: All Over Body
- Latex Free: Yes
- Package Type: 1 Milliliter Satchet
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Skin Protectant
- Product Function: Barrier
- Size Milliliter: 1 Milliliter
- Sterile: No
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow/Deep, Min-Mod Drainage
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!