Customers Also Bought
Twill Tape is a secure, easy-to-use tape that can be conveniently used for securing wound dressings, securing tracheostomies and for tying or hanging medical equipment.
Twill Tape is available in two different lengths, making it a versatile and robust tool that can be used for a variety of different types of wound treatment applications. If you're searching for an easy, quick way to secure medical equipment or fixate wound dressings look no farther than this hassle-free tape.
Twill Tape Features and Benefits
- Can be used for securing tracheostomies and wound dressings.
- Can be used for tying and hanging equipment.
- Available in two different sizes
Twill Tape Specifications
- Product Numbers: 90, 95
- Manufacturer: Superior Surgical Supply
- Size: 1/2 Inch x 72 Yards (90), 1/4 Inch x 36 Yards (95)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A