Customers Also Bought
Superio Wellness Brief features innovative technology to put you and your caregiver in control. These briefs use InconTek technology which absorbs the urine for up to eight hours. This allows you to schedule three changes a day. InconTek is multi-layered for absorbency and it is inspired by NASA technology. The multi-layer design also keeps the urine away from your skin to reduce skin irritation as well as reducing the need for creams or ointments.
With a reduced need for creams and fewer changes, you save money. In addition, the Superio briefs have SpeedSorb; a new feature from Unique Wellness that allows liquid to be absorbed up to four times faster than other designs. This fast absorbency further reduces the risk of irritating your skin to provide you with a more comfortable experience.
Another feature of these incontinence briefs is the plastic backing that is designed to not make the typical crinkle sound. This adds a layer of discreetness, so you can go about your day confidently. . That’s not all though, some other great attributes of these briefs are that they are latex-free, have an extra wide core and are made for durability. The core is wider to better care for people with bowel incontinence. To keep up with active users, the briefs are designed to never tear or develop pinholes; even with constant movement. In short, no matter what you need, Superio is the superior brief.
Superio Wellness Brief Features and Benefits
- NASA Inspired InconTek Allows Scheduled Changes
- SpeedSorb Feature is up to 4 Times Faster
- Multi-Layered Technology Reduces Skin Irritation from Liquid
- Wider Core Assists with Bowel Incontinence
- Designed for Active Use without Tearing or Pinholes
- Product Number: 2131, 2142, 2155
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Waist Measurements: 24-36, 36-46, 46-67 Inch
- Backing Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer: Unique Wellness
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Unique Wellness Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!