Customers Also Bought
Superfeet GO Comfort Work Insoles are strong, work in any shoe and are conditioned to last and help the feet stay healthy from heel to toe. These anti-fatigue supports work well against the hardest surfaces such as concrete and gravel, among others. The support has a shock-absorbing heel cushion to allow for a heavy amount of weight to be put on it without compromising the material. A forefoot pad is extra plush for complete support of the foot as well. Heavy duty memory foam serves as a pillow cushion for the feet and will mold into shape in little time at all.
The Comfort Work insole uses built-in odor control to keep feet from sweating and creating an odor outside the shoe. The non-slip stay-put construction assures each pair won't slip around while inside the shoe, maintaining its integrity through the day. These are perfect for relieving pain the arch, heel and lower back areas and are recommended for anyone who's constantly on their feet.
Each GO Comfort Work insole is available in three sizes and fits both men and women.
Product Features and Benefits
- Supports the Entire Foot, Not Just one Area
- Allows for Standing on Concrete and Gravel
- Anti-Fatigue Support for Long Wear Time
- Can be Worn All Day with Full Support
- Built-in Odor Control Minimizes Smell
- Great for Working Outside and Inside
- Made with Durable Materials to Last
- Manufacturer: Superfeet
- Application: Pain Relief Foot Support
- Support Areas: Heel, Arch, Lower Back
- Relief: Foot, Arch, Lower Back Pain
- Available Sizes:
- Small (Men's 5.5 - 8, Women's 6.5 - 9)
- Medium (Men's 8.5 - 11, Women's 9.5 - 12)
- Large (Men's 11.5 - 14, Women's 12.5-Plus)
- HCPCS: E1399
- Product Numbers: SUPFL19675S, SUPFL19675M, SUPFL19675L
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!