Customers Also Bought
Stimulite Tension Adjustable Back Cushion, manufactured by Supracor, is a wheelchair cushion specifically designed for both rigid and folding wheelchairs.
Featuring Stimulite honeycomb, this back cushion circulates air, regulates temperature and moisture and equally disperses pressure for exceptional user comfort and stability. The design of the flexible Stimulite honeycomb cells encourage blood flow to improve circulation in the user too.
In addition to enhancing blood circulation, the Stimulite Tension Back Cushion is adjustable with Velcro straps that is suitable for individuals with kyphosis or posterior pelvic tilt. Supracor, additionally, makes this cushions available with lumbar support.
As with all Supracor products, any of these wheelchair cushions are machine washable. To enhance your sitting and positioning experience in a wheelchair, order the Stimulite Tension Back Cushion today!
Stimulite Tension Back Cushion Features and Benefits
- Accommodates individuals with kyphosis or posterior pelvic tilt.
- Adjustable with Velcro straps.
- Disperses pressure to increase comfort and stability.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Machine washable.
- Regulates temperature and moisture.
- Works with both rigid and folding wheelchairs.
Stimulite Tension Back Cushion Specifications
- Product Numbers: BACK1416, BACK1616, BACK1816, BACK2016, BACK2216, BACK2416, BACKR1412, BACKR1612, BACKR1812, BACKR2012, BACKR2212, BACKR2412.
- Sizes (all measurements are in inches):
- Folding: 14 x 16, 16 x 16, 18 x 16, 20 x 16, 22 x 16, 24 x 16.
- Rigid: 14 x 12, 16 x 12, 18 x 12, 20 x 12, 22 x 12, 24 x 12.
- Application: To alleviate discomfort associated with sitting in a wheelchair.
- Manufacturer: Supracor.
- Additional Information