Customers Also Bought
Stimulite Corbee Pediatric Sling Seat Cushion, designed by Supracor, is a comfortable cushion that safeguards children from impairment with specific regards to decubitus ulcers, frequently called bed sores or pressure sores. The Stimulite Corbee Pediatric Sling Seat Cushion operates by granting excellent pressure relief, reduced shearing, and ventilation to regulate heat and moisture.
Divergent from other chair cushions, the Stimulite Corbee Pediatric Sling Seat Cushion presents a honeycomb internal construction that evenly disperses weight and embraces the curves and profile of each child's unique anatomy. Additionally, this seat cushion is even convenient for kids that may have restrictions or disabilities.
In addition to benefiting a wide youth population, the Stimulite Corbee Pediatric Sling Seat Cushion barely weighs 1 to 2 pounds. Comparable to other seat cushions, this Supracor pad renders itself excellent for recreational activities and everyday use. This cushion, additionally, provides greater support and stability than other pads by featuring a convex shape on the base to securely clinch its place on a seat.
As with the complete line of Supracor cushions, the Stimulite Corbee Pediatric Sling Seat Cushion is machine washable and simple to give care. To effectively soothe discomfort and prevent decubitus ulcers, bed sores, and pressure sores, order this long-lasting, yet comfortable and supportive seat cushion for your child today!
Stimulite Corbee Pediatric Sling Seat Cushion Features and Benefits
- 2-inch thick, plush cushion.
- Conforms to unique body contours.
- Convex shape on base to secure its position.
- Machine washable.
- Perfect cushion for recreational activities and everyday use.
- Provides pressure relief, support and superior comfort.
- Ventilation to manage heat and moisture.
Stimulite Corbee Pediatric Sling Seat Cushion Specifications
- Product Numbers: PD1010S, PD1212S, PD1414S.
- Sizes (all measurements are in inches): 10 x 10, 12 x 12, 14 x 14.
- Height: 2 inches.
- Application: To mitigate pain and discomfort from pressure sores, decubitus ulcers and bed sores.
- Manufacturer: Supracor.
- HCPCS Code: K0652.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!