Stimulite Classic Sling Cushion, manufactured by Supracor, is constructed for individuals whom are vulnerable to receiving pressure sores. In fact, Stimulite Classic Sling Cushion offers extraordinary pressure relief, unmatched comfort and great stability. To ensure greater stability, the bottom of the cushion presents a convex shape to really secure its place on a seat.
Being virtually weightless at a simple 3 pounds, you can conveniently transfer this Supracor seat cushion from place to place with nominal exertion. In addition to being lightweight, the Stimulite Classic Sling Cushion presents 3 layers of "Stimulite honeycomb", with assorted firmness levels, that allow bony protuberances to settle without constraint into the 2.75 inch thick, ventilated cushion, while simultaneously maintaining support around the surrounding anatomy.
Featuring firmer honeycomb on the sides that operate as intramural bolsters, the Stimulite Classic Cushion offers better lateral and structural support for the body. In addition to reinforcing your body during daily sitting regimens, Supracor specifically constructs this seat cushion to be washed without being damaged. By being washable, you can increase the life of this cushion.
The Stimulite Sling Classic Cushion is readily accessible in a vast assortment of sizes. To successfully alleviate and prevent pressure sores, order this durable, yet comfortable and supportive cushion today!
Stimulite Classic Sling Cushion Features and Benefits
- Convex shape on the bottom to increase stability.
- Helps to prevent and provide relief from pressure sores.
- Incredibly light.
- Machine washable.
- Provides excellent pressure relief, comfort and stability.
- Supports coccyx and neighboring anatomy.
- Ventilated cushion.
Stimulite Classic Cushion Specifications
- Product Numbers: CL1416S, CL1616S, CL1618S, CL1816S, CL1818S, CL1820S, CL2016S, CL2018S, CL2020S.
- Sizes (all measurements are in inches): 14 x 16, 16 x 16, 16 x 18, 18 x 16, 18 x 18, 18 x 20, 20 x 16, 20 x 18, 20 x 20.
- Application: To alleviate pain from pressure sores.
- Manufacturer: Supracor.
- HCPCS Code: K0652, K0653.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!