Customers Also Bought
Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail serves as both a bed rail to prevent falling and handrail assist in exiting the bed. The EZ Adjust Safety Bed Rail features an adjustable length from 25 to 40 inches, which can be adjusted after attaching to the bed. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail folds down to side of bed for easy exit and making the bed. Manufactured by Stander, the Stander Bed Rail fits any home or hospital bed and has a dual safety strap to secure bed rail to the bed frame. The Stander EZ Rail also comes with a handy organizer pouch.
Stander EZ Adjustable Bed Rail Features, Benefits and Specifications
Product Features & Benefits
- Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed.
- Adjustable bed rail easily adjusts from an Assist Rail, to Half Rail to Full Bed Rail.
- Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
- Reversible Bed Rail can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Dual Safety Strap secures bed rail to bed frame.
- Item Number: 8000 Fits 12"-18" Mattress Heights
- Width: Adjustable, Locking at 26", 34" & 42"
- Height (above mattress): 23"
- Gap Between Rails: 3"
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Compatibility: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included safety strap.
- Package Dimensions: 28" x 21" x 1.5"
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Alan Wrench (Included).
- Manufacturer: Stander.
EZ Adjust Bed Rails Additional Information
Stander EZ Bed Rail Assembly Video (2:04 minutes)
EZ Adjust Bed Safety Rail Video (0:54 minutes)
EZ Adjust Bed Rail Accommodating An Adjustable Bed Video (1:05 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill these work on a queen bed that is adjustable at head and footQuestion by: Joann on Oct 10, 2017 6:32:00 PMThe manufacturer recommends not using this product on adjustable beds due to certain height restrictions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 15, 2017 9:35:00 AMWill this work on a king size bed?Question by: Karen Martin on Jul 20, 2017 4:13:00 PMIt is unable to completely slide under a king-sized mattress. At its widest point the rail will slide out to 42 inches.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 27, 2018 9:36:00 AMWill this work on a Craftmatic bed?Question by: Linda Slayton on Jun 9, 2016 8:13:50 AMThe bed rail is designed to be universal; therefore it should fit in an adjustable bed like a Craftmatic.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 27, 2016 3:06:00 PM
Based on your history
- Can't be let down by occupant
very satisfied with your adjustable railing for bed.