Customers Also Bought
Bedside Econo Rail is an affordable Assist Rail made by Stander for hospital beds or standard beds to help people transition in and out of bed safely. The Stander EconoRail is the smallest Bed Rail currently on the market. Constructed of aircraft-grade, hardened anodized aluminum, the EconoRail weighs less than 2 pounds but supports over 300 pounds. The Econo Bed Rail functions as a sturdy Bedside Assist Rail for mobility patients. The full size cushioned handle provides a steady hand hold. The Econo Rail includes an organizer pouch to keep items close-at-hand. The organizer pouch converts into a handy carrying case to use for traveling after the Stander Econo Rail is collapsed. The Bedside Econo Rail installs on any home or hospital bed in less than two minutes as show in the video below.
Stander Bedside EconoRail Video (1:30 minutes)
Features & Benefits:
- Full-Size Cushion Handle - allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Strong - made of aircraft-grade hardened anodized aluminum.
- Lightweight - weighs less than 2 pound and supports up to 300 pound.
- Collapsible - Fits in small spaces, even carry-on suitcases.
- Portable - goes anywhere with stylish travel tote bag.
- No-Slip Grips & Safety Strap secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- 4-Pocket Organizer provides storage space for handy items.
- Universal height accommodates any hospital bed or standard bed.
- Snap Together Assembly installs in seconds with no tools required.
- Fits 8"-16" Mattress Heights
- Width: 12"
- Length: 17.5"
- Height: 1.625"
- Handle Height: 21.5"
- Handle Width: 16" at base, 12" at top.
- Base Dimensions: 20" deep x 16" wide.
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Materials: Anodized Aluminum.
- Stander Bedside EconoRail Warranty: 1 year.
Stander Bedside Econo Rail Assembly Video (2:01 minutes)
Stander Bedside EconoRail Additional Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history