Standard Trapeze Bar from Medline is used by patients for repositioning in bed or as an aid to sit up. Available with an optional base, this trapeze can be mounted to a stand to make it a free standing trapeze. Using the base, the trapeze is separate from the hospital bed and can be easily repositioned to the needs of the patient. The trapeze bar assembles without tools and comes with a one year warranty. This Medline Standard Trapeze Bar has a weight capacity of 250 pounds.
Features & Benefits
- Trapeze bar to assist patients in repositioning in hospital bed.
- Separate base available to convert to free-standing.
- Mounting brackets require no tools.
- Product Numbers: MDS80615T, MDS80616T.
- Compatibility: Invacare HC Beds, Medline HC Beds.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Latex free.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!