Customers Also Bought
Medline Standard Trapeze Bar adds independence to patients in a hospital bed who require assistance in repositioning and sitting up in bed. The trapeze bed accessory also assists caregivers when it's time to transfer patients who are less mobile.
The Standard Trapeze Bar is compatible with Medline and Invacare hospital bed models. It supports a weight capacity of 250 pounds and mounts to the hospital bed or to an optional base. As a free standing base it tucks underneath the bed. This creates a trapeze that's separate from the hospital bed and can be easily repositioned to the needs of the patient. It's constructed with wall bumpers and padding on the mounting brackets so it won't scuff the wall or bed. The trapeze bar assembles without tools and comes with a one year warranty.
- Trapeze Bar Assists Caregiver and Patient When Transferring or Repositioning
- Separate Base Available to Convert to Free-Standing Version
- Stand Won't Scuff Wall or Bed Frame
- No Tools Required when Mounted to Stand
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Quantity: Each
- Product Numbers: MDS80615T, MDS80616T
- Compatibility: Invacare HC Beds, Medline HC Beds
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Latex-Free: Yes (w/o Base), No (Base)
- HCPCS Code: E0910
- Coating: Powder
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information