Customers Also Bought
Stand Assist Patient Lifts with Powered Base, by MedLine, are portable, patient chair lifters, designed to aid in helping mobility patients with partial weight-bearing or limited mobility to transport safely and easily from their floor, bed, chair, bathtub, commode, or other resting position to a standing position or location such as a wheelchair, making them an integral part of any home care setting. Featuring fast actuator speeds for safe and efficient lifting, and a removable battery pack for easier storage.
It is incredibly easy to maneuver the Stand Assist Patient Lifts with their six casters and low-profile base legs that slide easily under furniture. Their controls are easy-to-operate and are similar with those of other powered patient lifts. The benefit of the hand control is that they eliminate the physical exertion by the care-giver, allowing the patient lift to do the majority of the work.Vitality Medical also offers other Mobility Aids such as wheelchairs and walkers.
Stand Assist Patient Lift With Powered Base Features and Benefits:
- Fast Actuator Speeds For Safe and Efficient Lifting.
- Low Profile Base Legs Slide Easily Under Furniture.
- Easy-to-Use, Battery Operated Base Spreader.
- Controls Are Easy-to-Operate and Common Between Lifts.
- Removable Battery Pack.
Stand Assist Patient Lift With Powered Base Specifications:
- Product Number: MDS500SA
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Latex Free: Yes
- HPIS Classification: 610_70_30_0
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Product Weight: 132 lb
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Outside Base Width Open: 37 Inches
- Outside Base Width Closed: 26 Inches
- Inside Base Width Open: 32.5 Inches
- Inside Base Width Closed: 22 Inches
- Battery Voltage: 212 Volts
- Average Lifts Per Charge: 80-100
- Unit Compatibility: 500 lb Capacity
- Warranty: 3 Years For Mechanical/Electrical Components; 1 Year For Battery
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!