Customers Also Bought
The innovative design of the SpecialNeeds Feeder is for babies with facial or oral problems such as cleft lip or cleft palate that make it difficult for baby to feed properly. Medela developed a special one-way valve and silicone feeder with variable flow rate control. It's a slit-valve with three customized positions for maximum, medium and minimum flow to help babies even with a weak suck. The slit-valve will prevent flooding to not waste milk and not overwhelm baby as well. Once the flow rate is set, the baby's tongue will control rate rather than sucking. It comes with a 150 mL bottle and all parts are BPA-Free and sterile to be safe for the baby with compromised immune system.
Features and Benefits:
- Variable Flow Rate Control
- Container Can Be Used with Medela Breast Pump Kit
- One-Way Valve
- Won't Overwhelm Baby
- Manufacturer: Medela
- Item Number: 6200S
- Includes: 150 mL Container, Teat, Collar, Valve and Disc Assembly, Solid Lid, White Membrane and Instructions
- HCPCS Code: S8265
- Press the white valve membrane on upper side of disc so stud in membrane goes completely through the center hole in the disk.
- Fill container with breast milk or formula.
- Slip the silicone teat into yellow collar and assemble valve membrane into teat.
- Place the teat assembly over the container and screw all parts together.
- Hold the feeder upright to fill the teat with milk. Squeeze air out and continue to squeeze and tip feeder upside down; release as milk will enter the teat.
- Wash all parts with warm soap and water.
- Rinse teat but do not push a cleaning brush through teat or turn teat inside.
- Rinse all parts well.
- Dry parts on clean cloth.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!