Customers Also Bought
DetailsNote: Please allow 1 week lead time for shipment of this product.Unlike other alternating pressure mattresses, the PressureGuard APM won't create extreme pressure gradients between inflated and deflated cylinders.
On top, the Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface forms a comfortable, therapeutic interface between the air system and the user. It absorbs and smoothes sharp pressure drop-offs that other surfaces can't, while the air system does the heavy lifting below, alternating weightbearing across the surface in ten minute cycles. Other standard PressureGuard features include the exclusive Heel Slope taper, and two-part bolster system for added stability when sitting or transferring. Weight limit 350 lbs. Mattress weight 20 lbs. Pump weight 5.25 lbs. 18 month warranty. UL listed.
(Does not include lateral rotation feature. Includes standard control unit)
- Therapeutic Geo Matt anti-shearing top surface
- Two-part Safety Edge; Smooth, subtle shifts in weightbearing in ten-minute cycles without sharp pressure drop-offs
- Weight limit 350 lbs.
- Mattress weight 20 lbs.
- Pump weight 5.25 lbs.
- 18 Month warranty. UL listed
- 10 minute cycle
- Comfort control
- Hospital grad plug
- Lighted on/off switch
- Assists nurses with varied experience and judgment to consistently identify patients at risk and to quantify the severity of risk.
- Reminds busy nursing staff to attend to this aspect of patient assessment and care with the consistency necessary to influence outcomes.
- Directs the attention of the nurse to six specific risk factors so that preventive care can be appropriately prescribed.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Span America
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsMy father has to recline at a 45 degree angle in his hospital bed. As a result, his buttocks have created a crater in both of his gel pad mattress overlays at the point where his bed inclines. Will this air mattress solve this issue, or do you recommend another one?Question by: Robert May on Mar 17, 2016 8:39:00 AMWe cannot make any specific recommendations regarding items on our site. It's best to speak with a medical professional for proper advice.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 23, 2017 8:31:00 AMIs this mattress flame resistant?Question by: Vera Knapp on Oct 9, 2017 9:54:00 AMThe mattress is flame retardant.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 6, 2018 8:58:00 AM