Customers Also Bought
DetailsNote: Please allow 1 week lead time for shipment of this product.Unlike other alternating pressure mattresses, the PressureGuard APM won't create extreme pressure gradients between inflated and deflated cylinders.WARNING: This product may contain chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product complies with all state and federal safety standards.
On top, the Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface forms a comfortable, therapeutic interface between the air system and the user. It absorbs and smoothes sharp pressure drop-offs that other surfaces can't, while the air system does the heavy lifting below, alternating weightbearing across the surface in ten minute cycles. Other standard PressureGuard features include the exclusive Heel Slope taper, and two-part bolster system for added stability when sitting or transferring. Weight limit 350 lbs. Mattress weight 20 lbs. Pump weight 5.25 lbs. 18 month warranty. UL listed.
(Does not include lateral rotation feature. Includes standard control unit)
- Therapeutic Geo Matt anti-shearing top surface
- Two-part Safety Edge; Smooth, subtle shifts in weightbearing in ten-minute cycles without sharp pressure drop-offs
- Weight limit 350 lbs.
- Mattress weight 20 lbs.
- Pump weight 5.25 lbs.
- 18 Month warranty. UL listed
- 10 minute cycle
- Comfort control
- Hospital grad plug
- Lighted on/off switch
- Assists nurses with varied experience and judgment to consistently identify patients at risk and to quantify the severity of risk.
- Reminds busy nursing staff to attend to this aspect of patient assessment and care with the consistency necessary to influence outcomes.
- Directs the attention of the nurse to six specific risk factors so that preventive care can be appropriately prescribed.
Basic ProtocolsBasic protocols based on Braden Scale scores are provided. The intensity of the preventive interventions being recommended increase as the level of risk rises. These protocols are easily understood by staff and, if they are consistently followed, have been found to reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers.
Skin Assessment ToolThe Skin Assessment Tool© is a useful instrument for assessment of the skin surface for lesions. It directs the caregiver to systematically evaluate 29 of the most common sites of pressure ulcer occurrence. A head-to-toe assessment of skin condition should be conducted daily for at-risk patients.
Notice: For the health and safety of our customers we cannot accept a return on a mattress once it has been used.
- Additional Information