Customers Also Bought
Centurion SorbaView SHIELD Dressing is a one-step catheter securement system. It combines SorbaView Dressing with SHIELD Technology. It is easy to apply and can be worn longer than other competitor dressing, which results in fewer and faster changes. It is breathable and wicks away excess moisture, which protects patients from bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants. The unique design helps reduce the risk of catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSI) commonly associated with central lines.
The SorbaView PICC Dressing has a built-in stabilization device that can withstand multi-directional tugging forces, which prevents the catheter from moving or dislodging. This dressing secures the catheter in place without the need for a secondary securement. It dramatically reduces IV complications, such as infiltration, thrombosis, dislodgement, and phlebitis.
SorbaView SHIELD features a large window that allows for proper assessment of insertion site and a small window for proper monitoring of catheter hubs. It is made from soft fabric with contoured edges to prevent the dressing from peeling up. It is designed with a deep notch that seals tubing in place and perforated tabs that optimize versatility and help facilitate easy removal.
This dressing is easy to apply and won't stick to itself during application. It can be worn up to 7 days, which means fewer dressing changes and increased positive patient experience. It has a non-sensitizing adhesive that is latex-free and comfortable for patients to wear. It has universal application cabilities and can be used on many sites, such as jugular, femoral, epidural, implanted port, PICC, pediatric subclavian, pediatric PICC, subclavian, and arterial.
Centurion also offers dressing change trays, such as the Dressing Change Tray PICC Line, which includes a variety of necessary items for proper procedure completion, including SorbaView Dressing.
Product Features and Benefits
- One-Step Catheter Securement System
- Protects Patients from Bacteria and Viruses
- Wicks Away Excess Moisture
- Reduces IV Complications
- Holds Catheter Securely in Place
- Universal Application
- Easy Application and Longer Wear Time
- Adds Strength and Stabilization
- Latex-Free and Comfortable to Wear
- Non-Sensitizing Adhesive
- Contoured Edges Prevent Dressing Peel Up
- Manufacturer: Centurion
- Brand: SorbaView
- Product Numbers: SV37UDT, SV353UDT
- Sizes: Medium 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 Inch, Large 3-3/4 x 6-1/4 Inch
- Latex Free: Yes
- Application: One-Step Catheter Securement System
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Hubguard Application contains hubguard application instructions
- Epidural Application contains epidural application instructions
- CVC/PICC Application contains cvc/picc application instructions
- Femoral Application contains femoral application instructions
- Adhesive Free Zone contains adhesive free zone instructions
- Protective Disk contains protective disk instructions
SV430UDT - SorbaView SHIELD Contour Video (6:50 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history