Soft Touch Silver Electrodes are self adhesive reusable disposable electrodes with a pig tail pin connector. These silver electrodes are available in square or round shapes. Oval corners help minimize edge curl. Soft Touch Electrodes deliver great dispersion and offer better durability. Average use is 10-15 uses. These electrodes are shipped with a resealable pouch to store the electrodes between use. Soft-Touch Silver Electrodes have a tricot backing (tyco gel).
Soft Touch Gel Electrodes Features and Specifications
- Prewired and reusable electrode.
- Comes packaged in an airtight poly bag.
- “Best in the business” Axel-Guard gel.
- Ultra tight pigtail connector and a snug plug.
- Reusable (10-15 or more uses per pad).
- 4 electrodes per package.
- Universal for all TENS and EMS units with the pin-type connector.
- Manufacturer: Pain Management Technologies.
- HCPCS Code: A4595.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pain Management Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan these be used with Essential S1000E tens unitQuestion by: ken kopp on May 19, 2016 10:53:15 AMThe two items are compatible.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 15, 2016 3:42:00 PM