Bilt-Rite 10-47020 Soft-Rite Double Lobe Pillow works as the perfect brace support for a patients head and neck areas of the body. Designed with a specific firmness in mind, the pillow is uniform throughout its design and is anatomically shaped to support the head, neck and shoulder areas. This prevents muscle fatigue on the shoulders and neck by not allowing either area to work harder during sleep.
The pillow is made using polyurethane foam, offering more give as you move throughout the night. A polyester-cotton style protective cover keeps the pillow from sustaining stains over time, adding to its overall durability. The white color makes it easier to see when washing or removing stains as well. The Lobe Pillow is 5.5 inches in width and 20 inches in length to allow for different support in separate placements on the bed. To help supporting the cervical area, consider the Bilt-Rite Cervical Pillow Roll as an additional tool to help you relieve pain.
Product Features and Benefits
- Use in Conjunction with Other Pillows
- Offers Differing Support by Position
- Doesn't Allow Muscles to Overwork
- Uniform Shape to Maximize Support
- Poly-Cotton Cover for Protection
- White Color for Stain Monitoring
- Supports the Head and Neck Areas
- Prevents Overall Muscle Fatigue
- Foam Interior Offers more Give
- Manufacturer: Bilt-Rite
- Application: Head/Neck Pillow
- Usage: Head, Neck and Shoulder Areas
- Cover Material: Cotton/Polyester
- Interior Material: Polyurethane Foam
- Dimensions: 5 Inches (Height) x 20 Inches (Length) x 5.5 Inches (Width)
- Weight: Approximately 1 Pound
- PDAC: E0190
- Product Number: 10-47020
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!