Soft Grip Quad Canes, manufactured by Carex, are durable Quad Canes that provide increased balance and stability beyond traditional canes. The Soft Grip absorbs shock, reducing fatigue and pains associated with rigid, traditional canes. Ideal for active seniors independent enough to use one-handed walking aids but need the extra stability of a four point quad cane. Even with the quad base, this still weighs under two pounds.
Adaptable to the right and left hand, the cane is ergonomically designed to comfortably accommodate the user. Adjust the height with a touch of a button as well. The Soft Grip Quad Cane also features an anti-slip grip to confidently add stability and a wrist strap so it never unintentionally gets away from you.
Carex Soft Grip Quad Cane Features and Benefits
- Four-Pointed Base for Balance and Stability
- Small Base Allows Easy Maneuverability
- Ergonomic, Anti-Slip Cane Handle
- Adaptable for Right or Left-Handed Individuals
- Shock Absorbing Handle Reduces Fatigue in the Hand and Upper Body
- Adjustable Height to Meet Your Need
- Wrist Strap Helps Keep Your Cane Close
Carex Soft Grip Quad Cane Specifications
- Product Numbers: A52300.
- Height: 31 - 40 inch.
- Color: Black.
- Product Weight: 1.94 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- Carex Quad Cane Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Carex Quad Canes Additional Information
- Quad Cane Usage Instructions offers detailed info for proper cane use, cane adjustment and maintenance information.
- Carex Cane Guidelines provides information on how to use awalking cane, negotiating stairs with a cane, potential cane safety hazards, cane care and maintenance and HCPCS codes for Medicare reimbursement.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!