Customers Also Bought
COVRSITE Plus is a Composite Dressing manufactured by Smith & Nephew for the management of acute or chronic wounds. This Wound Care product, is a waterproof version of COVRSITE Cover Dressing. The COVRSITE Plus Composite Dressing is used as a primary or secondary dressing in the management of acute or chronic wounds.
COVRSITE Plus Composite Dressing Features & Benefits
- Dressing provides a barrier to bacteria.
- Extensible and conformable.
- Can be used as an alternative to tape and gauze over central line dressings.
- Gentle adhesive is designed so that the dressing can be changed daily.
- COVRSITE Plus replaces traditional tape and gauze with a single step dressing.
- Helps protect the wound from contamination by urine and feces.
COVRSITE Plus Composite Dressing Specifications
- COVRSITE Plus Composite Dressing Product Numbers: 59715000, 59715100.
- Size Options: 4 x 4 Inch and 6 x 6 Inch.
- Transparent Dressing.
- Dressing Shape: Square.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- Brand: COVRSITE Plus
- HCPCS code: A6203
Smith & Nephew COVRSITE Plus Composite Dressing Specific Coverage Criteria: Composite dressings are products combining physically distinct components into a single dressing that provides multiple functions to include a bacterial barrier, an absorptive layer other than an alginate, foam, hydrocolloid, or hydrogel, and either a semi-adherent or non-adherent property over the wound site. May be denied if used with a hydrogel because DMERC considers it an absorptive dressing (see coverage rules).
COVRSITE Plus Composite Dressing Instructions for Use
Choose a dressing with a pad size slightly larger than the area of the wound.
Remove the first tab from the underside of the dressing.
Adhere the exposed adhesive side on one side of the wound.
Remove the second tab and adhere the rest of the dressing over the wound.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A