Customers Also Bought
SmartCheck Remote Sensor
SENSOR READY CUSHION AND SMART CHECK MUST BE ORDERED TOGETHER, ITEMS CANNOT BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Smart Check, by ROHO, is a cushion feedback system that is intended to assist the user by saving an inflation range during cushion setup. During subsequent inflation level checks, Smart Check is intended to indicate whether adjustments are needed to remain in the saved range. Smart Check by ROHO is a sensing device used in the setup and monitoring of a ROHO HIGH PROFILE or MID PROFILE Sensor Ready Cushion.
Roho Smart Check must be connected to a ROHO Single Compartment Cushion with Sensor Ready Technology and only works exclusively with ROHO® Sensor Ready™ HIGH PROFILE® and MID PROFILE™ Single Valve Cushions.
Smart Check Components
- Smart Check device.
- Operations manual.
- Storage case.
Smart Check Features & Benefits
- Press-to-check inflation monitor.
- Press to check inflation monitor.
- Stores individual’s inflation range.
- Unlimited frequency to check / ability to check whenever & wherever.
- Affordable, portable and durable.
- Two setup modes: Smart Setup and Optional Setup.
- Ability to reset – can store new inflation level for individual’s physiological changes over time.
- No weight limit – when Sensor Ready Cushion is properly sized to the individual.
- Easy to read faceplate.
- Automatic power off.
- Detachable for storage.
- Easy to connect and disconnect.
- lightweight and reliable.
- Batteries available globally at retail outlets.
- Long battery life.
- Multiple cover options for Sensor Ready Cushions.
- Ergonomic shape.
- Low battery indicator.
- Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Smart Check Product Number: SMARTCHECK-01.
- Width: 1.6 Inch.
- Height: 4 Inch.
- Depth: 0.83 Inch.
- Weight: 0.15 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: Unlimited. (cushion must be properly sized to the individual)
- Materials: Polycarbonate with Polyester faceplate.
- Manufacturer: Roho.
- HCPCS Codes: E2622, E2623 (sensor ready cushions).
- Roho Smart Check Warranty: 24 month limited warranty.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A