Customers Also Bought
SkinStitch, by Progressive Medical, is a quickly applied, topical skin adhesive for lacerations. You may choose the SkinStitch to have readily available in your first aid kit or for use in a medical setting.
SkinStitch is designed for minor lacerations on the face, torso, and extremities that are not greater than 6-10 cm in legnth or 0.5 cm in depth.
Patients, especially children, may become nervous or anxious about having to receive sutures. By using SkinStitch, you will alleviate a patient's concerns, as this product does not cause additional pain.
SkinStitch Features and Benefits
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Easily increase strength by adding more layers.
- Easy to use applicator.
- Great for minor lacerations.
- Quick application.
- Precise applicator tip.
- Product Number: 51022100.
- Active Ingredient: Cyanoacrylate Monomer.
- Volume: 0.2 mL.
- Application: Topical skin adhesive for lacerations.
- Manufacturer: Progressive Medical.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Progressive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!