Customers Also Bought
Skil Care Shower Seat Belt for Bathing and Toileting Security
Skil-Care Shower Chair Safety Belt provides for safer mobility patient showering or bathing. The shower strap stabilizes the patient, making it easier and safer for bathing or toileting. The safety strap adds security to toilet safety frames. It is designed to be used with all shower and bath seats or toilet safety frames. It is two-inches wide and comes with a durable Delrin buckle that is quality engineered for thousands of problem-free openings. Manufactured with nylon, it is easy to wipe clean and is rust-proof and mildew-resistant.
Product Features & Benefits
- Shower chair seat belt.
- No metal components to rust.
- Safely keeps mobility patient seated for bathing or toileting.
- May also serve as wheelchair seat strap.
- No tools necessary for attachment.
- Product Numbers: 909110.
- Length: 60 Inch.
- Color: White.
- Material: Nylon.
- Closure: Slide Buckle.
- HCPCS Code: E0700.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Mobility Patient Safe Bathing Manuals and Documents
- Skil Care Shower Chair Safety Belt User Manual contains user information and care instructions.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!