Customers Also Bought
Skil Care Finger-Separator Padded Mitten Restraints
Finger Separator Mitts are padded mittens with separate finger channels used to control hand contracture. The padding is 1.5 inches thick to provide cushioning to protect the patient. This finger restraint device is easy to apply and fits either hand. It is constructed with a CooLine Mesh top piece that offers air circulation. The mesh construction also allows visual inspection. These finger separator padded mitts are a medical restraint device used to protect patients who are at risk for removing bandages and dressings, pick or scratch wounds, or pull naso-gastric tubing. These mitten restraints are also used when standard padded mitts do not prevent the patient from turning their hands over inside the mitt.
HAND RESTRAINT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Promotes air circulation.
- Allows visual inspection by caregiver.
- Easy to apply.
- Convenient closure with no shoelace ties.
- Protects patient from scratching and clawing themselves or others.
- May be used in bed or on wheelchairs.
- Product Number: 306130.
- Size: Adjustable, one size fits most.
- Color: White.
- Material: Mesh and padding.
- Fastening: Tie Strap.
- Application: Hand Control Mitt.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Skil-Care Finger Separator Mitts User Instructions contain information for the use and care of these hand restraint mitts.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Skil-Care Rx Type Restraint
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!