Skil-Care Mobile Arm Support for Wheelchairs
Skil-Care Mobile Arm Support is a shoulder-elbow-wrist-hand orthosis, providing stable arm and lateral body support. This wheelchair arm support has an adjustable-angle that permits you to adapt it to the specific needs of your patient. This arm bolster is easy to install to any full-arm or desk-arm wheelchair. Select between a level-arm model or an elevated-arm model. The evaluated option provides full-hand extension for edema control. An attached arm trough is removable and constructed of high-density foam for comfort. The wheelchair arm bolster is covered with Low-Shear II fabric that reduces friction to the skin. It is easy to clean with a spray and wipe cleanser. Lint and other particles may accumulate in the Velcro fasteners. These strap fasteners may be removed by brushing the fasteners with a small, stiff brush.
Product Features & Benefits
- Mounts to most standard wheelchairs.
- Helps patients with contracted arms.
- Adjustable angle adapts to individual patient needs.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to clean.
- Low-Shear II cover reduces friction and skin damage.
- Product Numbers: 706215, 706220, 706225.
- Size: Adjustable, one size fits most.
- Models: Level and Elevated.
- Style: Left arm or right arm.
- Application: Wheelchair arm bolster.
- Manufacturer: Skil Care.
Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Mobile Arm Bolster provides user information and care instructions for this wheelchair support device.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!