Customers Also Bought
The Sitz Baths are convenient soaking tools that will fit securely on a standard toilet. It is a lightweight, durable mini basin that will be a relief for those who need a soothing treatment for a variety of ailments affecting the perineum area.
This Bathing Aid device is made of hard plastic and tough for regular wear and tear. It is lightweight and has raised sides to aid the user with transporting this basin. The sitz bath is ideal for those treating the pain and inflammation related to hemorrhoids and other conditions affecting the anus or genital area. The bath allows the user to utilize hot and cold therapy, which is great for circulation and healing.
One common use of the sitz bath is for women who had an episiotomy during child birth. Many find this a welcome relief from any chronic pain and swelling related to the incision. It also is a good way to keep the area clean after using the toilet.The sitz bath holds a capacity of two quarts, or 1.9 liters. The Drive Sitz Bath also comes with a bag and tubing to help irrigate the perineum. The bag will hold 2.1 quarts of water. The basin has a side area opening and clasp at the bottom of the bowl to keep the hose in place.
Product Features and Benefits
- The bath basin will fit most standard toilets.
- It will be a useful tool to relieve pain and swelling caused by surgery, trauma or infection of the perineum areas.
- The bath can use warm and cool water for alternating therapy.
- It comes with a bag and tubing for irrigation and cleaning.
- It will help treat common ailments including hemorrhoids and episiotomy pain and swelling.
- It is lightweight, durable and easy to clean.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!