Customers Also Bought
Single Use Patient Gait Belt by Posey is a gait belt that is provided for single-patient use. Gait belts aid in the transfer and ambulation of patients.
Gait belts provide caregivers with a secure hold point while assisting patients during supervised walking and transfers. When used correctly, they may also help prevent back injuries to the caregiver.
The single use gait belt has infection control and comes in natural cotton with green stripes and a metal buckle.
Posey Single Use Patient Gait Belt fits up to 60" and comes in standard and long. The 6556L fits up to 70". It has a 2" natural webbing and is easily washed. The single use patient gait belt is sold in packs of 50.Posey Single Use Patient Gait Belt Features and Benefits
- Provided for Single-Patient Use
- Aids in Transfer and Ambulation of Patients
- This product provides caregivers a secure hold point while assisting patients during supervised walking and transfers.
- May Also Help Prevent Back Injuries to Caregiver
- Infection Control
- Natural Cotton with Green Stripes
- Metal Buckle
- Fits Up to 60" - 6556L Fits Up to 70"
- Available in Standard and Long
- 2" Natural Webbing
- Easily Washed
- Sold in Packs of 50
- Item Number: 6556, 6556L, 6556Q, 6556QL
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!