Customers Also Bought
Optional IV Training Arm with Hand Overview
Simulaids Optional IV Lower Arm, Hand & Replacement Parts help medical students practice IV placement, fluid injection, and blood sampling without harming a patient. Using realistic anatomy and skin, simulated blood may be drawn by students after finding a vein.
Although the Light/Dark IV Lower Arm and Hand should last a long time, repeated use can cause some wear on the product. If this is the case, replacement skin or veins can be purchased to make the arm and hand as good as new.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible Tubing
- Easy Cleaning
What Comes in the Box?
- Arm with Hand Attached
- Arm Skin Installed
- Arm Vein Set Installed
- Reservoir Bags with Tubing (2)
- Carrying Tray
- Simulated Blood Powder
*Replacement skin and veins do not come with the items in the list above.*
- Manufacturer: Nasco
- Brand: Simulaids
- Product Numbers: 150-1374, 150-1374B, 150-1381, 150-1382, 140-142, 140-142B
- Application: IV Training
- Skin Tones: Light, Dark
- Light Arm and Hand Weight: 6 Pounds
- Dark Arm and Hand Weight: 3.5 Pounds
- Replacement Skin Weight: 1.5 Pounds
- Replacement Veins Weight: 1.5 Pounds
- Procedure Needle Included: No
- IV Arm and Hand Warranty: 3 Years Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual Contains use and care instructions.
- Product Safety Sheet Contains hazard identification.
- Additional Information