Customers Also Bought
Simpurity Silicone Wound Dressing Overview
Safe n Simple Simpurity Foam Wound Dressing Silicone features core silicone oil technology, which helps reduce the risk of maceration caused by wound leakage. The Simpurity Foam Silicone Wound Dressing has a custom shape that allows it to be adjusted with a minimal amount of pain caused to the wound.
Safe n Simple Silicone Foam Wound Dressing helps facilitate moist wound healing and is ideal for moderate- to high-exudate management. Hydrofiber foam dressing and silicone dressing provides an irritation-free environment and is pain-free during dressing changes.
What Is Silicone Foam Dressing?
This is a highly absorbent dressing that is made with a soft silicone layer. It helps minimize pain and reduces the risk of damage around the wound area. The silicone layer can be easily lifted and repositioned. This wound dressing is constructed to adhere gently around the skin that surrounds the wound.
- Donor Sites
- Skin Abrasions
- Pressure Ulcers
- Post-Operative Wound
- Leg Ulcers
- Non-Infected Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Product Features and Benefits
- Highly Absorbent
- Maintains a Moist Healing Environment
- Minimizes Trauma to the Wound
- Reduces Pain While Changing the Dressing
- Reduces the Risk of Maceration
- Facilitates Moist Wound Healing
- Ideal for Moderate to High Wound Exudate Management
- Manufacturer: Safe n Simple
- Brand: Simpurity
- Product Numbers: SNS74502, SMS74520
- Sizes: 2 x 2 Inches, 4 x 5 Inches
- Packaging: 12 Pads/Box - 16 Boxes/Case
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains product manual
- Additional Information