Other Wings product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Wings™ Quilted PREMIUM STRENGTH Underpads are designed for strength to assist in the lifting and repositioning of patients up to 350 pounds. These underpads feature a maximum absorbent core, cloth-like backsheet with moisture wicking technology. The topsheet is spunbound nonwoven. The absorbent core utilizes honeycomb technology to wick moisture away from your skin. These underpads offer patient comfort and moisture control.
Wings Quilted PREMIUM STRENGTH Underpads Features & Benefits
- Extra strong backsheet for lifting and repositioning patients.
- Moisture vapor permeability.
- Honeycomb technology wicks fluid away for skin.
- Wings quilted underpads have a polymer-impregnated tissue core, quilted topsheet, and a backsheet made of polypropylene.
- For maximum incontinence protection.
- Protects, beds, chairs and furniture from wetness.
- Also used as 'doggie' pads and for packing valuables for storage or moving.
Wings Quilted PREMIUM STRENGTH Underpads Specifications
- Wings Quilted PREMIUM STRENGTH Underpads Product Numbers: P2336PS, P3030PS, P3036PS.
- Pad Sizes: 23 x 36 Inch, 30 x 30 Inch, 30 x 36 Inch.
- Backing Material: Cloth-like.
- Topsheet Material: Spunbond Nonwoven.
- Absorbent Core Material: Fluff/Polymer.
- Absorbent Capacity: Maximum Absorbency.
- Application: Incontinence Underpad.
- User: Everyone.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Manufacturer: Covidien (Medtronic)
- Brand: Wings (formerly Simplicity).
- UNSPSC Code: 42132101.
- HCPCS Code: T4541.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Brand Wings Absorption Super Backing Strength Heavy Duty Backing Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history