Other Similac product(s)
- Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Infant Formula
- Similac Human Milk Fortifier
- Similac Sterilized Water - 1 Liter Bottle
- Similac® Special Care 24 High Protein Infant Formula w/ OptiGRO & Iron
- Similac Special Care® 30 Premature Infant Formula - Iron & OptiGRO
- Similac Total Comfort Easy-to-Digest Protein & Prebiotics
Customers Also Bought
Similac Advance Infant Formula with OptiGRO and Iron is a nutritionally complete, milk-based formula to give babies a strong start in life. It's formulated to specifically meet all of the nutritional needs of infants and children with increased protein, vitamins, and minerals compared to term infant formula as well as be as close to breast milk as possible. This Similac Infant Formula features a specific blend of OptiGro, which contains a very exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E for brain and eye and immune development.
Similac Advance with Iron Infant Formula is enriched with a specialized iron to support brain development and contribute to the baby's growth. It's also an optimal formula for infants with iron deficiencies. This Similac Infant Formula can provide infant with the highest level of iron as well as additional nutritional supplements such as prebiotics for the baby's digestive health. It also contains nucleotides to build the developing immune system.
If your baby did well on other Similac products, most likely your baby will tolerate the new Similac Advance with OptiGro is offered in a variety of sizes such as SimplePac 1.45 lb Powder and 12.4 oz Powder.
You might also be interested in other Similac iron formula products that we carry for infants, such as Similac Special Care 20 with Iron Infant Formula.
Similac Advance Features, Benefits, Specifications, Ingredients, Storage and Handling and Preparation
Features and Benefits:
- Nutritionally Complete
- Supports Growth
- Closely Resembles Breast Milk
- Extra Calories for Growth
- Promotes Brain and Eye Immune Development
- Iron-Fortified for Brain Development
- Supports Healthy Digestive and Immune System
- Powder or Liquid
- Item Numbers: 53359 (1.45 lb Powder), 55957 (12.4 oz Powder)
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Size: 1.45 lb, 12.4 oz
- HCPCS Code: B4158
- Similac Advanced Nutrition Information
Powder Unflavored: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate). Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Storage and Handling:
- After powder is mixed with water, store unused bottles in refrigerator. Baby needs to consume within within 24 hours or dispose.
- Store both the unopened or opened container at room temperature and avoid extreme temperatures or it will compromise the formula and nutritional value of product.
- To maintain freshness, use opened contents within one month.
- Do not reuse the used container.
Consult with pediatrician if you need to mix formula with boiled water to sterilize water or if you need to properly sterilize the bottles, nipples and rings. Additional steps are very important and must be handled with care for baby's health.
- Always begin by beginning with washed hands surfaces and utensils used with preparing bottle.
- Pour amount of water needed into a clean bottle.
- Add one unpacked scoop (8.3 g) to each 2 oz of water placed into the bottle.
- Cap bottle, shake well, and attach nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour and discard unused formula.
- Additional Information