Customers Also Bought
SilverDerm 7 Contact Layer is an Ionic Silver Dressing used for Wound Care. SilverDerm7 is an advanced Silver Dressing that provides wound protection for up to 7 days. Manufactured by DermaRite, SilverDerm7 provides local broad spectrum antimicrobial activity. SilverDerm7 Silver Dressing helps provide autolysis of necrotic wounds. Within 30 minutes of application, SilverDerm7 Dressing releases silver ions that fight infections. SilverDerm Ionic Silver Dressings help reduce wound pain. This Antimicrobial Contact Silver Dressing provides advanced wound bed protection. The SilverDerm Dressing is non-adherent and porous, allowing wound exudate to pass through to absorbent dressing materials.
DermaRite SilverDerm 7 Antimicrobial Wound Contact Silver Dressing Features & Benefits
- Reduces pain and wound trauma associated with dressing changes.
- Provides broad spectrum antimicrobial activity.
- Silver ions are released within 30 minutes of application.
- Sustained delivery of silver ions for up to 7 days.
- Helps with autolysis of necrotic wounds.
- Long 7 day wear time.
DermaRite SilverDerm7 Contact Layer Ionic Silver Dressing Applications
- Partial thickness wounds.
- Full thickness wounds.
- Skin grafts.
- Donor sites.
- Chronic wounds.
- Traumatic wounds.
- Surgical wounds.
- Leg ulcers.
- Diabetic foot ulcers.
DermaRite SilverDerm7 Contact Layer Ionic Silver Dressing Specifications
- DermaRite SilverDerm7 Contact Layer Ionic Silver Dressing Product Number: 00550E.
- Dressing Size: 4 x 4 Inch.
- Shape: Square.
- Dressing Type: Contact Layer Ionic Silver Dressing.
- Active Ingredient: Silver.
- Application: Infection Control.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: SilverDerm7.
- Comparable Product: Argentum Medical Silverlon.
- HCPCS Code: A2970.
DermaRite SilverDerm7 Contact Layer Ionic Silver Dressing Additional Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history