Customers Also Bought
Silver-Sept Silver Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Gel is latex free, clear, amorphous hydrogel wound dressing designed to help maintain a moist wound environment, which promotes fast-wound healing. The Silver-Sept Wound Gel absorbs mild exudate and will not discolor or stain tissue. This gel provides a long-lasting antimicrobial barrier that inhibits the formation of harmful bacteria. It helps protect against antibiotic resistant strains, such as MRSA and VRE.
Silver-Sept has been rigorously safety and biocompatibility tested to be non-irritating, non-cytotoxic, and non-sentizing. It is ideal for OTC use for lacerations and abrasions. This gel is ideal for wound cleansing or debridement when necessary. It is easy to apply and may remain in the wound bed for up to 3 days.
This product is intended for the professional management of: diabetic foot and leg ulcers, stage I-IV pressure ulcers, grafted and donor sites, 1st & 2nd degree burns, and partial and full thickness wounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Cleanses and Debrides Wounds
- Maintains a Moist Wound Environment
- Meets High Standards for Safe Use
- May Remain in the Wound Bed up to 3 Days
- Intended for OTC use for Abrasions and Lacerations
- Will Not Stain or Discolor Tissue
- Manufacturer: Anacapa Technologies
- Brand: Silver-Sept
- Product Numbers: 3003S, 30155
- Size: 3 oz Tube, 1-1/2 oz Tube
- Color: Clear
- Application: Silver Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel
- UNSPSC Code: 42310000
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A