Other Shiley product(s)
- Tracheolife II Heat and Moisture Exchanger
- DAR Heat and Moisture Exchanger
- Shiley XLT Extended-Length Disposable Inner Cannulas
- Shiley Tracheostomy Tube Cuffless with Inner Cannula
- Shiley Neonatal Tracheostomy Tube Cuffless
- Shiley Cuffless Fenestrated Tracheostomy Tube with Inner Cannula
- Shiley Cuffless Tracheostomy Tube with Disposable Inner Cannula
- Shiley Cap
- Shiley Cuffed Tracheostomy Tubes with Disposable Inner Cannula
- Shiley XLT Extended-Length Cuffless Tracheostomy Tube
- Shiley Fenestrated Disposable Inner Cannula
Customers Also Bought
Shiley Disposable Inner Cannula provides a convenient hassle-free option for the inner cannula. When you switch the Shiley Inner Cannula, there is no need to clean it, just dispose of it and insert a new one.
The inner cannula works with a tracheostomy tube to restore a patient's airway. It also uses a 15mm snap-lock connector. This makes connecting to the tracheostomy tube quick and easy without the need for tape.
The cannula uses individual sterilized packaging too. This ensures that your new one is always clean and ready for use at a moment's notice.
This inner cannula is not fenestrated, therefore developing a granuloma is eliminated. Also, if aspiration is a concern, a non-fenestrated cannula may be recommended to maintain cuff inflation and protect the airway from saliva and secretions. You may want to choose the Shiley Fenestrated option if you need or want fenestration.
Compatible Tracheostomy Tubes
- Shiley Cuffed
- Shiley Cuffless
- Shiley Cuffed Fenestrated
- Shiley Cuffless Fenestrated
Shiley Disposable Inner Cannula Features and Benefits
- Easily Connects to Tracheostomy Tube
- Secures without Tape
- Not Fenestrated
- Manufacturer: Medtronic
- Product Number: 4DIC, 6DIC, 8DIC, 10DIC
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- Connector: 15mm snap-lock connector
- Trach Tube Compatibility: DCT, DFEN, PERC, DCFS and DCFN
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionsis the 6mm snap-in inner disposable cannula compatible with a Shiley 6mm cuffed, fennestrated outer cannulaQuestion by: James Campbell on May 13, 2015 12:58:00 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding items sold. It's best in this case to contact the manufacturer of the product for further details.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 8, 2016 2:58:00 PM
Based on your history
No wonder doctors were asking why we didn’t have disposable when he first got the tracheotomy.
It is a true lifesaver.
Sterile Disposable Inner Cannula
Clean basin or bowl
• Cotton swabs
• Tracheostomy dressing
• 4 x 4 gauze sponges