Skil Care Sheepskin Hospital Bed Rail Covers - Guardrail Protectors
Skil-Care Synthetic Sheepskin Bed Rail Pads are side rail protectors for patients while in a hospital bed. These bed rail covers help protect the patient from injuring themselves against the bed safety rail and from entrapment. This sheepskin bed rail cover is soft with high-pile. The rail cover is made with health grade synthetic sheepskin that is hypoallergenic. The sheep skin bed rail protector is attached to the bed rail with easy-to-release snaps. Quick ties on the bottom of the pad are also easy to use. These protective rail pads rise and lower with the bed rail. The pad can be machine washed and dried.
Product Features & Benefits
- Soft side rail protectors.
- Plush, high-pile synthetic sheepskin.
- Health grade materials.
- Easy-to-use heavy-duty snaps for top of rail securement.
- Easy-to-use quick-ties for the bottom of the rail securement.
- Hypoallergenic materials.
- Machine washable.
- Provides economical protection against rail entrapment
- Covers the side and top of bed rail.
- Product Number: 402010.
- Height:18 Inch.
- Length: 60 Inch.
- Materials: Synthetic sheepskin.
- Application: Bed Side Rail Bumper Pad.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Synthetic Sheepskin Bed Rail Pads contains information about the use of this protective device.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!