Pamper sensitive diabetic feet wearing Dr. Comfort Shape To Fit™ Diabetic Ankle Socks. Diabetic socks are important to wear to increase blood circulation in the feet. Individuals living with diabetes are prone to foot problems due to numbness and less blood flow. It's important to keep feet healthy and diabetic ankle socks will keep your feet comfortable, improve circulation and keep feet cool.
The ankle length style is perfect in warmer temperatures and features a ventilated airflow mesh top and moisture wicking technology to keep feet dry. Nano bamboo charcoal fibers wick away moisture to sensitive diabetic skin and the charcoal adds odor control. This technology is tightly woven into the ultra-soft and comfortable micro-nylon with Lycra material. Extra softness and padding can also be found in the forefoot and heel to keep your feet happy all day.
Dr. Comfort Shape To Fit Ankle Length Socks are unisex and available in white, sand, navy and black in sizes XS-XL.
Shape To Fit Ankle Socks Unisex Features and Benefits:
- Mild Compression
- Ultra-Comfortable Material
- Promotes Blood Circulation
- Soft-Seam Construction
- Ventilated Mesh Top
- Less Coverage in Warmer Weather
- Extra Padding in Forefoot and Heel
- Moisture Wicking Material
- Keeps Feet Dry
- Odor Reducing Charcoal Fibers
- Manufacturer: Dr. Comfort
- Brand: Shape To Fit™
- Style: Diabetic Ankle Socks
- Color: White, Sand, Navy, Black
- User: Unisex
- Material: Micro-Nylon with Lycra and Nano Bamboo Charcoal Fibers
- Item Numbers:
- White- 601241 (XS), 601242 (SM), 601243 (MD), 601244 (LG), 601245 (XL)
- Sand- 601261 (XS), 601262 (SM), 601263 (MD), 601264 (LG), 601265 (XL)
- Navy- 601251 (XS), 601252 (SM), 601253 (MD), 601254 (LG), 601255 (XL)
- Black- 601211 (XS), 601212 (SM), 601213 (MD), 601214 (LG), 601215 (XL)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dr. Comfort Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!