Customers Also Bought
Sentra EXTRA HEAVY DUTY Wheelchair by Drive Medical is an extra strength, high grade bariatric wheelchair built with a carbon steel frame with triple-coated chrome, making it one of the most stable and durable wheelchairs around. The chair features reinforced steel gussets at every weight-bearing point to ensure that it holds up during repeated use, while the durable, heavy-gauge reinforced naugahyde upholstery offers comfort as well as strength. If that weren't enough to ensure stability, the side frame, caster journals, and dual cross bars are all reinforced as well.
The Sentra EXTRA HEAVY DUTY Wheelchair boasts composite mag-style wheels with chrome hand rim that are not only lightweight and maintenance-free, but offer a smooth ride over most surfaces. The Sentra EXTRA HEAVY DUTY Wheelchair also features padded armrests for added user comfort. Drive Medical is one of the leading manufacturers of wheelchairs, and you are hardly likely to find a better bariatric wheelchair than the Sentra EXTRA HEAVY DUTY Wheelchair.
Vitality Medical also carries other products that would pair well with the Sentra EXTRA HEAVY DUTY Wheelchair, such as Transitions Modular Entry Ramps by Homecare Products and Non Slip Socks by Alba Health.
Sentra EXTRA HEAVY DUTY Wheelchair Features and Benefits:
- Carbon Steel Frame With Triple-Coated Chrome For An Attractive, Chip-Proof, Maintenance Finish.
- Reinforced Steel Gussets At All Weight Bearing Points Provide Additional Strength.
- Durable, Heavy-Gauge Reinforced Naugahyde Upholstery.
- Comes Standard With Carry Pocket On Backrest.
- Reinforced Side Frame, Caster Journals and Dual Cross Bars.
- Dual-Position Front Fork.
- Dual-Position Front Frame.
- Composite Mag-Style Wheels With Chrome Hand Rim Are Lightweight and Maintenance-Free.
- Precision Sealed Wheel Bearings In Front and Rear Ensure Long-Lasting Performance and Reliability.
- Padded Armrests Provide Added User Comfort.
- Push-to-Lock Wheels.
Sentra EXTRA HEAVY DUTY Wheelchair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Width Open With 20" Seat: 29"
- Width Open With 22" Seat: 31"
- Width Open With 24" Seat: 32.5"
- Width Closed: 13"
- Height: 37"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 17.5" - 19.5"
- Back Height: 18"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Length With Riggings: 42"
- Weight With 20" Seat: 54 lbs
- Weight With 22" Seat: 56 lbs
- Weight with 24" Seat: 66.25 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!