Other SenSura product(s)
SenSura Mio Click Closed Pouch by Coloplast is a two-piece system in either a Midi or Maxi pouch size. Coloplast redesigned this system with a new Click coupling which adds a greater feeling of security. When the pouch is locked into the base plate it gives an audible click so you know it's in place. The pouch is color coded to match with the corresponding barrier in either green, red, blue or yellow. The coupling systems are available in 40, 50, 60 and 70 mm diameter with a corresponding flat SenSura Mio Click Barrier with either a pre-cut or cut-to-fit flat baseplate.
A closed pouch is preferred by users who want to completely change the pouch instead of eliminating waste in a drainable pouch. The elastic barrier stays into place with each pouch change so that the stoma isn't irritated. There are some distinct features of the SenSura Mio line that sets it apart from other pouches. The elastic barrier is flexible to be like skin so that it can evenly contour to the body. This allows it to mold to individual body shapes and adapt to natural movement. It also features soft textile pouch material with a full-circle filter system with pre-filter to prevent pouch from ballooning.
For easier removal of the barrier, you may want to try an adhesive remover.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible Barrier Creates Custom Fit
- Comfortable Textile Pouch
- 2-Piece Separates Pouch from Barrier
- Pouch Changes Won't Irritate Stoma
- Redesigned Filter Lasts Longer and Prevents Ballooning
- Inspection Window for Easier Application
- Color-Coded Pre-Cut or Cut-to-Fit Barrier Options
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Opaque w/ Inspection Window Item Numbers: 11401, 11402, 11412, 11413, 11421, 11422, 11425
- Transparent Item Number: 11426
- Quantity: Box of 30
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Pouch Type: 2-Piece Closed
- Barrier: Standard
- Opening Type: Cut-to-Fit, Pre-Cut
- Colors: Opaque, Transparent (11426)
- Baseplate Type: Flat
- Filter: Yes
- Pouch Type: Maxi, Midi
- Application: Ostomy Pouch
- Belt Tabs: No
- HCPCS Code: A4423
Manuals and Documents
How to Apply SenSura Mio Click Video (0:43 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand SenSura
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!